Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Countdown

In 4 days I'll be a husband. It's hard to believe and i'm both scared and relieved. Scared of what the future will bring but relieved that it will be with my best friend, soon to be wife, Lupita.

Right now I don't have time for a long post, but I just want everyone who reads my blog and who can't come to the wedding to know that I'm sorry. I wish we could spend this day with all our families and friends but that was never a possibility. I hope that you will think of us and this Saturday and remember that we wish you were here celebrating with us. If you feel forgotten in Denmark then we promise that you will get to celebrate it with us one day when we're back and if you feel like giving a gift then all we hope for is prayer of a rich and a blessed life together.

No comments:

Post a Comment